Tell us why you’ve not had your Covid vaccine.
Healthwatch Reading has launched a survey in seven different languages to find out why eligible people in Reading haven’t yet had a Covid vaccine.
The independent patient voice body wants to give local people a chance to express the many different reasons that may be putting them off – ranging from fear of needles, not being able to get to vaccine venues, concerns about safety or personal beliefs.
The survey runs until 7 March, and is available in a variety of languages to make it easier for people across the community to have their say.
Go to the survey:
- Arabic: آراؤكم بشأن لقاح كوفيد
- Chinese Mandarin: 您对新冠疫苗的意见
- English: Your Views on Covid vaccination
- Lithuanian: Jūsų požiūris į Covid vakcinaciją
- Romanian: Opiniile dvs. cu privire la vaccinarea anti-Covid
- Swahili: Maoni yako kuhusu chanjo ya Covid
- Urdu: کی ٹیکہ کاری پر آپ کی آراء Covid
Healthwatch Reading will share the findings with local NHS and public health experts so they can gain a better understanding of people’s point of view and remove any practical barriers in the way of accessing vaccines.
Nearly 50,000 people in Reading, aged 12 and over, have not yet come forward for Covid vaccination – around one-quarter of the eligible population.
Note: This article can also be accessed at: Healthwatch Reading: Tell us why you’ve not had your Covid Vaccine.